So I have wanted my septum for a long time now, and a few months ago I went on a trip to Europe with my friend and I thought I could get it done there and flip it up so that my mom wouldn’t see it when I got home. We went to the shop and the guy didn’t take any of my information or even ask how…
This is pretty much exactly what happened to me when I was 16 holy shit. Happened in Paris but he actually ended up pushing it through and I payed 50 euros for that and the quality of the metal was shit.
- echoesacrossthenight said: The only thing I want to say about this is that Europe isn’t at fault for this experience. Europe has heavy laws on piercings and tattoos. This person just went to a bad shop, it happens. And it can happen in Europe or in the US.
- sfredfern reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- heydarlindoyougamble said: Somehow I doubt he was as clean as you think he was.
- thetragedywecallreality likes this
- shadowmysweetshadow likes this
- mooch2442 likes this
- ineedy0u-here likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this